Gaming Build for $300! Need Suggestions! - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > System Upgrades
Closed Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default Re: Gaming Build for $300! Need Suggestions!

Originally Posted by Druid View Post
How much can that patch have bumped the reqs of the game? When it came out originally, there were no cards near as good as the 4850 on the market at all. I used to be able to max every setting in wow but one when I tried it on my old rig with a Nvidia 6800. This was at 1280x1024 which I'm going to assume he is playing it at. I seriously doubt he can't max it unless his res is higher than that which is unlikely looking at the specs of his current pc.
well it's more the new instances that do it, pre 4.1 i would sit on 60 fps in all dungeons and now i'm lucky to hit 30 and that's with all my addon's disabled and i know that there have been a few other player's complaining about it as well but i also do have an old graphics card so i may be wrong

Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On