Gameing mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Razer Diamondback...Razer really does make the best mouses ever...I hate when logitech fanboys say that Razer's are cheap feeling and break easily...Psh.

Ok ok, but we can all agree the RatPadz XT is the best surface, right? In my opinion the mouse pad makes or breaks the mouse. Example- My 1800 dpi mx518 on my XT will out perform a 2000 dpi razer diamondback on a desk top any day.

I apologize to all the razer fans. But I found a G5 logitech in NYC yesterday (i was up there for fun) for $30 and nothings wrong with it, cd and weight thing and everything. I was so amazed at the find... haha i looked around for a razer that was cheap to be fair but the better deal wins and i bought it. I also got a hoody with this dude on it, the brown one

http://www.scrub50187.com/noob.JPG

forget his name :)

After i have more time to use it i'll tell you what i think of it.

I apologize to all the razer fans. But I found a G5 logitech in NYC yesterday (i was up there for fun) for $30 and nothings wrong with it, cd and weight thing and everything. I was so amazed at the find... haha i looked around for a razer that was cheap to be fair but the better deal wins and i bought it. I also got a hoody with this dude on it, the brown one

http://www.scrub50187.com/noob.JPG

forget his name :)

After i have more time to use it i'll tell you what i think of it.
Which version G5 is it? odes it have one or two side buttons?

sweet. lol. i personally use anything i can find for a mouse pad. desktop, table top, couch cushion, chem book, dog's back...

dogs back? lol!!! but same... if i got an Optical Mouse.. im good with the Table Top

i want a g9, they look very nice, btu last nigth i saw a new microsoft mouse which looked very nice aswell, i kno microsoft doesnt make the best mice but it was there newest gaming mouse, looks promising, i find razors to small, but look sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom