Gameing mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
ATM i have a old lazor MS mouse that does fine but id like to get something that feels good in the hands and will make me a better shot at CS:S.

i was thinking Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue 2000 dpi Gaming Mouse - Full Retail Multi Language but thats about 50 bucks and i wonderd if i could go cheaper.

Someone mentioned a really nice gameing mouse for 20 dollars, but if its that cheap is it gonna be good? and if so where at mang?

i believe the razer copperhead is the best gaming mouse hands down. i've tried the mx518 and the g4 + g5 and it's the best hands down.

Love my Razor. They are designed a bit different, and it feels a little strange at first, but I wouldn't trade it off (except for a newer one).

hahah.
yeah the razer copperhead is worth every penny. i paid 70 for mine and i would gladly spend 70 on it again.

If you can find one cheap, go with the Diamondback. Yeah, it is the old model, but it is still sweet. I have been contemplating going with the Death Adder, but I want to feel it in my hand before I let go of any green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom