Gameing mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a razor diamondback too. Ordered it from newegg about a year ago. Love it. Like Trotter said it does feel a little weird at first, but its comfortable once you get used to it.

I think i will go for the copperhead blue thing, the 2000 dpi one that is right handed, not both, because it will look good with my comp and i heard such great things about it. I also heard great thing sabout the g5 but i dont know..

In the end i think its sexy looking-ness is gonna win me over.

Those expensive ones are all fine and dandy but I really love the Logitech I picked up at WalMart for $18. Here's the link to this mouse at NewEgg

Newegg.com - Logitech LX3 Silver/Black 3 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB + PS/2 Wired Optical 1000 dpi Mouse - Retail

Its simple, comfortable, and cheap. I play CS:S as well and have great luck with it for the game.
I did however have on problem with my CAD programs where it was a little jumpy. I believe this is a setting I need to change (seeing as I never changed any, just defaults) but had no such phenomena in CS:S.

Fore sure Razer makes best Mice, they are more of finger mice as opposed to Logitech's Mice, which are more like Hand mice(more wrist movement than finger). So it does take some getting used to.

First I have ever heard that, but you are absolutely correct. I feel I get more accuracy out of a logitech, probably because it fills my whole hand. Well said.

I have reasonably big hands. The Logitech mice seem to have the best fit in my hand.

*edit*
Also, I do some image editing from time to time (I made my sig)
With my G5, I was actuallly able to draw a completely straight line in one go, and not have to move the mouse painstakingly slow.
It also helps to have a good mouse if I have to get things accurate to the pixel.

I prefer using just my hand, from the wrist down, instead of my whole arm. hence i love using my Razer. I use just my fingers to move it which works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom