Gameing mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
@trotter, bestbuy carries the death adder for like 5 dollars more then newegg, you could buy it try it out and return it if you didn't like it or if you want the cheaper price from newegg, thats what i did with the tarantula keyboard

NO RAZOR! The G5 or the G7 or the G9 or the MX are your best bet I am using the G5 ATM and it is outstanding much better than any ambidextrous Razor mouse

have you used a razer?
learn to spell razer
then come talk.
lol jk,

again i've used the g5, g7 and the razer, and im sticking with the razer.
it has 4 settings on it so in game you can mess with the setting rather then changing the settings, then go in game, see how you like the settings, and so on.

have you used a razer?
learn to spell razer
then come talk.
lol jk,

again i've used the g5, g7 and the razer, and im sticking with the razer.
it has 4 settings on it so in game you can mess with the setting rather then changing the settings, then go in game, see how you like the settings, and so on.

My mx518 has unlimited settings, although 3 is all you really need or all I really ever use... I can set any amount of dpi that I want at the touch of a button. Which is excellent for FPS's where I might need to switch down from 1600 dpi in order to snipe.

Also, I wonder if you really have used all those mice, because they all have that function...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom