Game Lagging when i turn the camera in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettchap1

Solid State Member
alright so i just recently installed a new gpu and psu. the PSU is an antec 550w continuous power, and the GPU is an xfx ati radeon 5850.

specs -

Processor: Intel core 2 duo cpu e7300 2.66 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Vista32-bit

The problem im running into, well 2 problems actually.. the first problem is that while im playing world of warcraft, the camera lags when i look around over the environment. normally, id think its just my Card not being able to play the game at the settings it has on, but i came across a comment on youtube saying

"I had this problem after building my new system, I found out it is a compatibility issue with two of the programs installed with my video card and window 7.
I have an ASUS 5870 and the Gamer OSD and Smart Doctor that came with it were causing my turning lag. Delete those from your system if you have that video card and everything should clean right up".

so my question is.. Does anybody know of a way to do the same type of thing but for my card, without messing anything important up? also, my card sometimes glitches on screen and makes it look all garbled and chopy with screen tearing.. is this an overheating problem ?

oh and i will add real quick, i get great fps when im not turning the camera around, even if im turning direction of my character, as long as im not moving the camera by itself. so weird! i know D:!

Ok so, i uninstalled drivers than installed them again and it worked, but only temporarily. after turning my computer off, then back on, the game lags again. i really have no clue what to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom