Frist Time Build Need Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

phippsy420

Solid State Member
hello this is my frist build i just picked out my case my i know noting about the motherbroad or Processors so could someone please help me here is the link please tell me witch one will work i am going to use
the computer for online gaming please help me out only have 800$ saved up right now i would like a good motherbroad and cpu but don't know what kind will work

A406-1069-maina.jpg

the links to the case
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2477938&CatId=1509

I'm also doing my first build, my limit is 800 bucks as well and this is what I have gathered so far, Its two different setups, there not very different but here they are.

Setup 1 Price:$787,nothing but tower

Processor
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300(2x1.86ghz)

Motherboard:
ECS 965T-A P965 Chipset(Quad-core)

Memory:
512MB DDR2-800 PC6400

Graphics Card:
Nvidia GeForce 7300GS 256MB

Hard drive:
160GB

Setup 2 Price:$772, just tower

Processor:Intel Pentium D 950(3.4GHZ)

Motherboard:
Same As Above

Memory:
512MB

Graphics Card:
Nvidia GeForce 7300GT 512MB

HD:
160GB

Thats what I have gotten from the very little reading ive done yet. Maybe it can help you and give you some sort of idea.

Also can anyone who has expierence, let me know if there is something I should change out. Is the mother board I have chosen ok for this setup?

ok ill fix some things:

definately core 2 duo, dont even doubt it
1 GB of RAM is the minimum and 2GB is normal
ECS motherboards not recommended, try a gigabyte DS3
7300 is ok if you do no gaming

motherbroad & Case

i would go with the set up but it dose not look like the motherbroad with fit with case from the back it dose not look like it would line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom