First time building, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMcKizzle

Solid State Member
Hey there, first time building a PC, and I posted here once before, but all the reccomendations I was given were for the American site, I need Canadian:p so I'll post the parts I Have, and I need people to post links to items that are compatible, and that are a good value. Here are the items I have:
MoBo:Newegg.ca - GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 790X ATX AMD Motherboard - AMD Motherboards
RAM:Newegg.ca - CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-6400C5 - Desktop Memory
CPU:Newegg.ca - AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops
DVD CD Writer:Newegg.ca - LITE-ON Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW SATA CD/DVD Burner - Bulk - CD / DVD Burners
Case:Newegg.ca - Rosewill Conqueror RPS-01-WB500P Triple 120mm Fans Steel ATX Mid tower Computer Case with 500W Power Supply - Computer Cases

So Basically, I want someone (or multiple people) to post the remaining parts, that are essential to the PC, but don't worry about a Monitor, or speakers or anything. Also, please only post items on newegg.ca (emphasis on the .CA) because I'm canadian and have to order from there

Thanks All:)

Well it looks like all you need is a hard drive. But I suggest getting a more reliable brand of power supply as that is the most important part of your computer. If it fails on you then you risk losing multiple parts in the process. If you have a budget for those two items then we can help you figure out the best route to go. Everything else looks fine.

umm I'm looking for like 200 and under for the exrtremely important parts, but if they aren't totally crucial to the computer I'd like to skimp a bit... basically I'd like value. decent prive for the quality I'm getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom