First time build/upgrade help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my bad guys. Sorry about the confusion avatars through me lol

Thanks for the tip on the Bios, I was doing some reading and I looked at that link Slaymate posted. Awesome BTW, but I just wanted to make sure.

p.s. Case arrived today. Rosewill Challenger. Nice looking case w/3 fans and much bigger than my old case. It looks sweet. 1 part down 4 to go

To be quite honest I really REALLY enjoy the woman in your avatar. Who is that? It has been driving me nuts. I wanted to ask earlier but I decided not to.

HAHAHAHA It's all good.
All my avatars have been Adahlia Diamante who is an "alternative" (tats and piercing) adult film starlet/model.
Google image "Adahlia" and thats self explanitory to her work.
I know how it is though, attractive alt women are hard finds.

(I try to include what she does so when people go to google her they don't get knocked on there *** in shock. lol)

I think Matt is (jokingly) complaining that Rich beat him to asking who your avatar is. I think :p

lol what I meant was Rich has been here a long time and never asked and then I did and looked like a dumb a** making rookie mistakes lol

Everything else arrived for my build today. Here we go. Time to work on my first build. Wish me luck and I will take pics through the build to post here and show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom