First Time Build Advice STRONGLY NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdslayer87

Banned
Hello Everyone, I am new to the whole computer building scheme:laughing:. I need some advice...Honestly I need to know what to go with what parts ETC. I am looking for the Ultimate Gaming Experience as well as fast internet browsing.:eek:
Any advice will be taken into great consideration thanks guys!

-Blake:freak:

well i'm no pro but i think you would at least have some basic stuff. I'm also planning to do my first new build but i have decided to wait til the end of the year....Because i new CPU is coming out which means other CPU would be cheaper. this is the link to my post http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/my-first-build-caution-lots-q-s-184056/

Places to consider
- Are you going to use SLI? to boost your performance? how much money do you have and where do you live.
-what games are you gonna play? Crysis?
-getting a new Casing,monitor,mouse and keyboard?
-Water cooling/ fan cooling?

CPU-i would be advised (by me(a noob)) to wait till the end of the year and get either the new CPU i7 or get a intel dual core 8400
Motherboard- Well unless if you want to upgrade your computer and re freshen it every year i suggest get a very good one (sorry i'll leave this to other kind members on this forum to answer it) And i suggest one that is famous like gigabyte or Asus
RAM- depends on you i think 3Gb would be enough to handle games in the present
HD- well if your gonna play LOTS of games 500 Gb??? maybe?
video card- right now this forum i think is supporting HD4850 if you can get it
Power Supply- to run your computer maybe 650W would be recommended
DVD player- ...no comment any would do i hope

Oh and welcome to the forum =D

around 800, but I need the it experience so I want to consider building my own if you understand where i am coming from. Basically, I want a do it myself project. How much are you selling your secondary for?

Alright then change the Motherboard to something else and get a 5000+ or if you're not overclocking get a 6400.

Sorry i can't be of more help but I'm not really in the AMD loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom