well i'm no pro but i think you would at least have some basic stuff. I'm also planning to do my first new build but i have decided to wait til the end of the year....Because i new CPU is coming out which means other CPU would be cheaper. this is the link to my post http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/my...ts-q-s-184056/
Places to consider
- Are you going to use SLI? to boost your performance? how much money do you have and where do you live.
-what games are you gonna play? Crysis?
-getting a new Casing,monitor,mouse and keyboard?
-Water cooling/ fan cooling?
-i would be advised (by me(a noob)) to wait till the end of the year and get either the new CPU i7 or get a intel dual core 8400
- Well unless if you want to upgrade your computer and re freshen it every year i suggest get a very good one (sorry i'll leave this to other kind members on this forum to answer it) And i suggest one that is famous like gigabyte or Asus
- depends on you i think 3Gb would be enough to handle games in the present
- well if your gonna play LOTS of games 500 Gb??? maybe?
- right now this forum i think is supporting HD4850 if you can get it
- to run your computer maybe 650W would be recommended
- ...no comment any would do i hope
Oh and welcome to the forum =D