first pc build

Status
Not open for further replies.
sTATICO7 said:
I actually live in NSW and scorptec had the best prices i could find on the net. I will look into that other place but I have heard that scorptec are good with online orders. My price budget is $1500 not including freight. I also wont be buying the parts for a couple of months. I might decide to buy a core duo if they are on special soon. Thanks
They have two NSW branches (Auburn & Ultima CBD), so they might be somewhere near you. The don't deliver, but it's worth going to pick it up with their prices.
http://www.msy.com.au

why should I not use the PSU, I am not going to be overclocking. How many wats should I buy if you add all of the above components plus keyboard, mouse, soundcard and a wireless ethernet chip?

Everyone will strongly disagree with using a Power Supply that comes with a case regardless of your situation. PSU's are a very important part of your system, because it could destroy the rest of your computer if something goes wrong with it. PSU's supplied with cases are usually poor quality, so it's highly recommended that you buy a different high quality PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom