first build help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice build there Nukem.

From what i'm taking in, overclocking would not be a good thing for him to do at this point. I'm noticing hes have problems getting the hardware terms right (no offense) so i'm thinking hes still learning. Like i said Overclocking for someone of his level of computer knowledge wouldn't be a good thing.

would everything work with the build that nukem came up with if i went for the geforce 7950gt graphics card or is it not going to make that big of a difference.

thanks again for all the help. and yea i am new at this its alot to understand

Yes, the 7950GT would work fine on that build Nukem suggested. There are two possible reasons why he chose the 7900GS. Two keep you under the $1000 budget and/or to save your money so you can upgrade to the DX10 cards coming out.

Don't forget even with nukem's build you are going to need a case and OS. Including those it will probably bring the price to $1100 easy. (unless you decide to go linux then that will save you about $100. but I don't think you want to go that route) Anyways let us know what you do. Never forget any PC you build yourself is always better then any mass produced computer.

well that build nukem did have a case and I already have an OS. I thank yall for all of the help. I have one final question the original case that i picked out, is it not a good case, i havent really heard anything saying no or anything saying yes. Once again I appreciate all the help.

ElBurro said:
Don't forget even with nukem's build you are going to need a case and OS. Including those it will probably bring the price to $1100 easy. (unless you decide to go linux then that will save you about $100. but I don't think you want to go that route) Anyways let us know what you do. Never forget any PC you build yourself is always better then any mass produced computer.
The $50 COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 is the case. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom