First build feedback please

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I need help I ordered all the parts listed above and installed them according to the manuals and various online guides. Now here is where i run into a huge snag the fans power up and so do the front leds the graphic card fan is on and 3 red lights blink but when I plug the monitor in but there is no display I tried clearing cmos that did not help I switched the ram around I powered up the mother board outside the case on the motherboard box I have no compatible parts to cross check my parts with and also the motherboard does not power up the keyboard lights at this moment I am desperate
the parts I have are listed in post # 11 I need feedback please I think my motherboard may be dead im not sure

i think the 3 red lights indicate that the gfx card is not gettin enough power. are you sure you have both 6-pin connections in the card?

one other thing i would try though is just to firmly re-seat the card into its slot, or to try it in the other slot.

something similar to this occured when i was installing an old gpu, i would get no signal to my monitor. after firmly re-seating it, i got the screen to show.

maybe someone else can further help you because i dont want to just offer random advice. sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom