Finaly the new Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd get a 785G or 790GX board instead. Those IGP's have way better performance than the 8200, and the AMD boards are better compatible with the K10.5 chips.
Also, I'd opt for AM3/DDR3 so that you're less likely to get stuck for upgrades in the future

I'd get a 785G or 790GX board instead. Those IGP's have way better performance than the 8200, and the AMD boards are better compatible with the K10.5 chips.
Also, I'd opt for AM3/DDR3 so that you're less likely to get stuck for upgrades in the future

Cant afford any more then what i have

Plain and simple. If you dont want our advise, stop posting asking for it. You specifically ASKED what we thought. We are telling you. Then you turn around and shoot down everything we say!

You want to have Multi Tasking and game playing on a built in graphics chip?!?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that is the funniest thing i have heard this week. You will be on the site within minutes of getting your OS installed complaining about choppiness and everything else.

Do yourself a favor and the rest of us a favor. Save up a bit more, TELL US BEFORE HAND WHAT YOUR BUDGET IS and LISTEN TO WHAT WE SAY.

If i see more comments shooting down what everyone is trying to suggest to help you, i will close every single thread you make in the hardware section asking for help on a build. This is getting old and tiring watching this same cycle. I can just look at your old topics and see this same pattern. It ends now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom