A few things I want to ask about before upgrading

Hmm I see, what case would you recommend in this case then? (no pun intended) I have a budget of $120 shipped and it has to be a full tower.

Hmm I see, what case would you recommend in this case then? (no pun intended) I have a budget of $120 shipped and it has to be a full tower.
I used to do case reviews but it's such a personal preference. Grab a bunch you like and I'll shoot some opinions and maybe some others will give some too? For that price I would waste my money on the Antec 1200 V3 BUT only cause I had one and made it real nice :p

Alright. PP I need Windows 7 64 bit. What's the difference between the system builders and the official version etc..?

Pictures! PP, I went with the NZXT Phantom, I took your Thor V6 suggestion into consideration but I just like the sleek look of the Phantom. As a matter of fact, I had looked at the Thor V6 first.

This was my basic try at cable management, it's better than my haf 922, I had cables in the space between the HDD trays and the motherboard. It doesn't seem like it but all of the PSU cables are routed behind the case except a molex in the front so I can light up my cpu cooler and connect to the case's fan controller.

n5nmr.jpg

saCuj.jpg

arGDG.jpg

wEiJk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom