WD 500GB Caviar gp
Lite-on 20x DVD burner
cheap Logitech keyboard/mouse combo

here are some pictures

me putting it together :cool:

side window

color changing leds front panel :p

however, I do need help with the front USB/audio ports

they aren't the block style like my 900 case, I don't know where they go!

mild OC for now
2 hour torture test (full load Orthos,artifact scanning, cd playing in optical --- max ~175W)

temps after about 5 minutes idling (idle ~97W)

temps are with only 1 80mm rear exhaust fan...
waiting for my order from petra's to arrive

the free hamper I got from the egg
(I posted in B/S/T forum, don't know if anyone else got it too)

the pet picture that everyone have

thanks to whoever responded to the name change request :)

Nice rig man.... I hope you have a better rig then that... I wouldn't have the buddy's to have all the fun haha :)

I think the 8800GS is the best thing to ever happen for a Video Card for under $100, 2nd place is a HD 3850

Lol vern, I really don't

my personal rig is about the same
E6300 @ 2.8 (wanted to upgrade for long time, but something always comes up ie pet gets sick, or need new tires)
P5W dh deluxe
4GB reapers
Razer Barracuda sound card
and no video card!
waiting for my RMA
I figured if 8800gs performs just as well as 8800gts 320mb, why would I use it then?
so I ordered another 8800gs from the Egg promo for ~$65 after MIR (you remember vern :p) and sold the gts for $100, too bad I got a bad one, lotta artifacts.
RMAing it just killed the deal for me...

right now I am trying to decide on grabbing the Asus HD 4850
and sell 8800GS when it gets back or just stick with the 8800GS
that price tag for the 4850 is so tempting....

(in robber voice with a finger pistol mode :))GIVE ME THE 8800GS

lol.. the HD 4850 is a freaking steal for its price... but I'd take into consideration that nVidia's got PhysX on their GPU's, and we don't know much about Havok.

Also you can use that P5Q Deluxe, throw in a second cheapo 8400gs or any cheap 8 series GPU, and have that process all the Physics in games and stuff, and you can get better FPS, and you can crank some settings up. (Btw Ricanflow told me all this...)

So I say keep the e2200 rig for yourself :) and switch (but then again... I'm a greedy greedy teen)

now that you put it that way...

I probably could... switch...
but its just a lot of work to install stuff(software wise) :p

V-DOGG! shame on you suggesting another nvidia card on a p45 chipset! you dont mean SLI do you ? or do you mean just as a physics processor? how do you make that happen if thats what you are talking about...? im intrigued.

V-DOGG! shame on you suggesting another nvidia card on a p45 chipset! you dont mean SLI do you ? or do you mean just as a physics processor? how do you make that happen if thats what you are talking about...? im intrigued.

Nah not SLi, he has a second PCI-e slot, he can just throw it in, it'll still work, as long as there's no bridge on.. ;) The cheapo card will work like a Physics Processor basically and will outperform a cheap Ageia one anyways :) Nvidia buying Ageia worked out for all of us in the end (well you nVidia g80 or higher users)

You'll have to ask Ricanflow more about this, because this was just what he told me...

Force Within: Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom