External HD Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN

Baseband Member
Not sure if this is the right section to post.
I'm looking for a very reliable External HD that I can use to transfer XP files over to Vista without having any troubles or difficulty such as crashing etc. Can anyone recommend me one? Decent price or bang for my bucks.

I like that external Dock, I've never seen it before

But realistically any external Drive and case will do, they are all made to work and with warranty
Actually the only part that does fault on these external drives seems to be the external case and internal power control circuitry

I think I might purchase one of those external docks though, it would be so much easier just to plug all my harddrives in there, I have about 10 old (all under 250gig) harddrives, no idea what's on them anymore :D

^ that's why I've got one :) 6 drives in my rig, with 3 more that can't fit. The dock is great because adding new hdds into a haf 932 is a pain in the ***

I bought a 1TB samsung drive and an akasa cage(?) the akasa was a pain to open first time (I think something was caught) but other than that all is good and I backed up over 600GB of data without issue after connecting it to my old server.

I can recommend both.

Soul, you have 6 drives in your PC!? That's almost as many as I have in my new server! What have you got in there and in what configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom