EVERYONE READ THIS**** Reply's To

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
Alright read this and reply back. What is better to you in opinion. GateWay or Custom. This guy says that custom sucks basically. So put your opinion towards him. Scroll Down --------->Then he insults me lmfao must read.
---------> --------->--------->--------->--------->--------->--------->
--------->--------->--------->--------->--------->--------->--------->

Bartthecartoon: when are you going to get the new computer?
K c R m Y z: I dont know why
K c R m Y z: I think sometime next month
Bartthecartoon: well the special deals on the computer end this month
K c R m Y z: Yes but new deals start up
K c R m Y z: when they end
K c R m Y z: The have good christmas specials to
Bartthecartoon: nice
K c R m Y z: I feel bad for you
K c R m Y z: Getting that emachines when you could of had one from cyberpower or any other good custom, or well build your own
Bartthecartoon: pff, gateway is a mainstreem computer company unlike cyberguys which means i will get much better support
K c R m Y z: I have a gateway
K c R m Y z: Right now
K c R m Y z: it sucks
K c R m Y z: Oh yah they have a 3 yr warrenty
K c R m Y z: 1yr parts and labor
K c R m Y z: 24/7 tech support
K c R m Y z: free online support
K c R m Y z: wtf
Bartthecartoon: yeah, your gateways is 100000000000 years old and mine is less than 3 months old
K c R m Y z: are you talking about dude
Bartthecartoon: your computer sucks because its old
K c R m Y z: Dude
Bartthecartoon: not because its made by gateway
K c R m Y z: My dad is a Senior Systems Engineer
K c R m Y z: They break alot he fixes alot of them and hp's
K c R m Y z: And have poor stuff inside the computer or atleast before they did
Bartthecartoon: they are the #2 computer manufacturer in the world...do you happen to know where cyberguys ranks?
K c R m Y z: LMFAO
K c R m Y z: They are custom
K c R m Y z: They arent ranked
K c R m Y z: They cant be
K c R m Y z: Because they put the best parts into the best stuff
K c R m Y z: For cheaper then gateway sell for
K c R m Y z: Thats why everyone has customs instead of
K c R m Y z: ewww
K c R m Y z: Gateway
K c R m Y z: Dekk
K c R m Y z: 'dell
K c R m Y z: Compaq
Bartthecartoon: pff, every compter manufacterer makes custom PC's my dell is custom, and they rank #1
K c R m Y z: They all suck only custom is good
Bartthecartoon: your just making up crap
K c R m Y z: Post what the idas of dell is on tech-forums
K c R m Y z: Dell is 1# in selling
K c R m Y z: Because of its prices and tech support
K c R m Y z: They suck for gaming
K c R m Y z: or multimedia
K c R m Y z: or anything well not anything xps are not that bad
K c R m Y z: They are basic computers
K c R m Y z: You dont even know what the **** is in that thing
K c R m Y z: could be crappy ram
K c R m Y z: bad motherboard
K c R m Y z: You dont know because they dont tell you
K c R m Y z: Dont get me started about dell
Bartthecartoon: why doesn't cyberguys have a place on the national ranking if they are so amazing
Bartthecartoon: i doubt that you have ever actually touched one of their computers
K c R m Y z: They are custom built dumb*** they dont manufacture there own shit
K c R m Y z: They use good stuff and put it in
K c R m Y z: CUSTOM*
K c R m Y z: do you know what that means
K c R m Y z: They have more awards then gateway
Bartthecartoon: wow, you are insane...you are making up all kinds of shit that just isn't true and you really need to calm down
K c R m Y z: I'm insane
K c R m Y z: Gateway may be #2
K c R m Y z: nvm
K c R m Y z: ill settle this
K c R m Y z: brb
Bartthecartoon: yeah, your pretty cool
Bartthecartoon: your the guy that sits in the back of the class with the thick glasses
Bartthecartoon: the guy that everyone hates
Bartthecartoon: cause he's a jerk
Bartthecartoon: i'm popular and still know more about computers than you

Wow, nice reply Ste.

While I don't approve of making a topic like this;

Custom owns Gateway/Dell/Compaq/etc...

The problem with DELL; you can't upgrade them. You absolutely cannot change the motherboard or Power Supply. Some of them even have the video card slot ripped out. Even if the video card slot was there, the Power Supply is crap and wouldn't be able to power the video card. And finally, perhaps most important, YOU CAN'T OVERCLOCK THEM.

The good thing about custom; You can build (or have someone like Monarch Computer Systems or CyberPower build) a computer, that will own any other brand name PC out there AND THEN SOME. AND, overclocking improves the system performance even more.

Verdict; NO brand name PC can compete with a custom PC for the price.

I noticed you refered to custom builders a lot. Well, knowing how to build your own PC is even better. You can save hundreds of dollars on some systems.

And if your friend is here; Custom builders aeren't ranked. They take quality parts from companies that ARE ranked #1 in the world and then assemble them. But seriously, they don't NEED to be ranked. Everyone knows that they're the best ;) .

Doesn't seem like he knew that much about computers after all.

Well, I can tell you that both of your opinions are jaded, and kinda immature.

Dell, Gateway, HP, Compaq, etc, etc all have their place in industry. And no, its not in the garbage.

Premades are excellent in commercial settings where companies/organizations are looking for bulk pricing and easy implementation. So, really premades offer a much better solution in such a situation.

On the other hand, custom-mades are somewhat better for people who are familiar with computers, or at least know someone who is. If a total computer n00b got a computer built from a place that didnt support their products very well, then they would be hooped. On the other hand, premades offer technical assistance to help n00bs over the phone, usually for free.

So, before you or your friend go and say this sucks or that sucks, perhaps you should consider that you dont represent every computer user.

I was being sarcastic. Wow, Nubius is right...

Elbatrop1 said:
Well, I can tell you that both of your opinions are jaded, and kinda immature.

Dell, Gateway, HP, Compaq, etc, etc all have their place in industry. And no, its not in the garbage.

Premades are excellent in commercial settings where companies/organizations are looking for bulk pricing and easy implementation. So, really premades offer a much better solution in such a situation.

On the other hand, custom-mades are somewhat better for people who are familiar with computers, or at least know someone who is. If a total computer n00b got a computer built from a place that didnt support their products very well, then they would be hooped. On the other hand, premades offer technical assistance to help n00bs over the phone, usually for free.

So, before you or your friend go and say this sucks or that sucks, perhaps you should consider that you dont represent every computer user.

Yea, I forgot to mention the upsides of pre-built (convenient eh?). Its basically what Elbatrop said. If you need like a $400 PC, then Dell is unbeatable. They offer a 17" LCD monitor and Windows Home Edition (that adds up to about $300 alone) for free so you can't beat that with a custom system.

But if you want a gaming system, well, theres a reason Dell rhymes with Hell...:rolleyes:

PZEROFGH said:
wow i was talking to that dude and helping him out, maybe i shouldnt lol

WellI just figured to get this topic out. I did'nt post this to flame but to answer a question. Custom or not custom. I dont know would the topic be more effective if there was a poll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom