everest help

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
i just downloaded everest home edition to monitor my pc's temperature. how do i find the temp of my CPU? i only see the temp of my video card and hard drive

You may want to try Hmonitor, maybe it helps.

http://www.hmonitor.com/

I'll download everest and try to help out

EDIT: ok downloaded, looked around. only thing I found was hit refresh then hit the "report" button. then a window pops up and just hit next -> hardware-related pages -> HTML -> finish.

this will run diagnostics on your machine. scroll down and temperature is there. unfortunantly, I don't think the temp is constant, it just shows what it was when you ran the test. sorry can't help out any more. try hmonitor like I said above.

everest seems neat to tell you what you have running though.:cool:

i tried hmonitor.. i dont think it supports my mobo.. motherboardmonitor doesnt support my mobo either. im trying the everest summary.. thanks alot

EDIT.. i cant find the temperature in the summary it wrote up. can you tell me where the temp section is?.. the report is soo long

in the category "sensor" shouldn't be that far down.

they should go: everest, summary, overclock, power management, SENSOR (look in here), cpu, cpuid.....it goes on. basically, look in the sensor area.

found it.. but it still only shows GPU and Harddrive.. thanks for helping though. i have to find another way to see how hot my CPU gets under the load of a game. i know the idle temp from the bios screen but i need to find it under load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom