Emachines EL1352-01e (Battery)

joeyaliziojr

Beta member
Which battery Does My EMachines 1352-01e Use?

I Do Not Have The Old Battery.
I Am Working With Three Computers
Changing Processors and Memory.
"These Are All Too Unique For Any Of This."

MY PRIMARY HP COMPUTER USES THE #2032 I FOUND O U T .
My Big Emachines Uses Just Any Battery I Found O U T .
#2016 Works. Lol.

THIS LIL EMACHINES COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING
WITH ANY OF MY BATTERIES.

I Cannot Find This Simple Information Anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
The CMOS battery is usually always a 2032 on desktop PC's. Is the 2032 too large? Too small? Does it fit, but it just doesn't save settings?

I see you've posted this question on several other message boards...

You need to be more specific about how it's "not working". Because the system can still boot up and function without a CMOS battery - it just won't keep customized BIOS settings and/or time while the computer is off.

Does a 2032 not fit? Is it too large, too small? Not high enough? Too high?

Going by pics I found of that motherboard model #, it definitely looks like a CR2032 battery (though I can't confirm it is or not, as there weren't any pictures of the battery itself, nor could I find any documentation on what battery it used).

Having computer repair experience doesn't necessarily we have access to Acer's private service manuals.

Edit: did find a service manual for it:
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/391363/Emachines-El1358.html

However...no mention of model of battery anywhere in it. So looks like you're just going to either have to make sure that a 2032 indeed doesn't fit, or look through a list of other button batteries that may have the proper form factor that you need.

Last edited:
I took the model number and ran it through Google Images. Plenty of shots of the board but none had a clear shot of the battery. It's at right angles to the board down by the ram slots. I did however glean another part number for the board. ACER G41t. And yes that's a lower case t.

I took the model number and ran it through Google Images. Plenty of shots of the board but none had a clear shot of the battery. It's at right angles to the board down by the ram slots. I did however glean another part number for the board. ACER G41t. And yes that's a lower case t.

It probably uses the same board - which its model # is DA061l-3D

Back
Top Bottom