Ebay computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think this is worth it, i am going to send him a message saying to upgrade to 2 gigs of RAM

eBay: 3.0 Dual Core (6.0 GHz) PC Gaming Computer * w/ XP * (item 230144323419 end time Jun-25-07 05:53:53 PDT)

Sorry not worth it at all. I have to lol, at the fact that he thinks a dual core at 3.0GHz is running at 6.0GHz. Just because there two cores, that run at 3.0GHz each. It doesn't work that way with dual core speed.

You can build a much better system than that, for the money.

For $500, you can build:
Case - Cooler Master Centurion 5
Motherboard - Biostar TForce 550
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane
RAM - G. Skill 2GB NQs
Graphics - EVGA 7600GT
Power supply - FSP Group (Fortron Source) 400W
Hard drive - WD 160GB hard drive
Optical drive - Sony NEC Optiarc DVD Burner

Has a faster processor. Don't let the 1.9GHz fool you. It's faster than that Pentium D. Has way better ram and graphics card.

lmao 6ghz processor wow he knows nothing!!!! its a pentium D aswell which isn't great.... 1gb ram bit low and a 7100GS omg that must of cost them the grand sum of $20-30

I had a good laugh over that thanks :) there selling that pc as a gaming rig when the gfx card was made for the most basic htpc, the ram is rather slow and only 1gb for gaming wtf is up with that??? maybe get away with it if combined with a 8800gts 640mb or a 7900gt 512mb otherwise no way is that able to game well.

Its a really bad buisiness made probably by some complete noob who found a guide on the net for building computers and is making some extra cash

whats really bad is the hole Intel is trying to dig itself out of after the ghz war. i know people who think a 3ghz p4 is faster than the core2s. They asked me why Intel is now making slower processors. I had to laugh.

As long as his pc's are selling and people are putting positive feedback...that newbie will continue to make some $$.

The fact is sooo many people are very computer illiterate. So they go on ebay and see the "6ghz" crap and think they have found the deal of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom