dvd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortina man

Beta member
can anyone help i can no longer use my dvd drive , in device manager for this drive i have got the following error message
WINDOWS SUCCESSFULLY LOADED THE DEVICE DRIVER FOR THIS HARDWARE BUT CANNOT FIND THE DEVICE {ERROR CODE 41}
PLEASE HELP?

u can try to rollback the driver

or

u can uninstall it from device manager, reboot and let windows redetect it

partition trouble

Can anyone help me a problem with the partition size , i had my computer repaired and a new hard drive fitted [hitachi 160] the trouble is they set three partitions with the third being for all programs and other software but set this to only 9.76 GB which i need to increase [A LOT ] can anyone tell me how to do this THANKS

Re: partition trouble

cortina man said:
Can anyone help me a problem with the partition size , i had my computer repaired and a new hard drive fitted [hitachi 160] the trouble is they set three partitions with the third being for all programs and other software but set this to only 9.76 GB which i need to increase [A LOT ] can anyone tell me how to do this THANKS

if ur trying to increase more hard drive capacity between partitions, ur gonna have to use Partition Magic 8. u can't do this wid windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom