dual monitor setup

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
I just upgradet to GeForce gtx 650ti with dual DVI output.

currently have an LG w2252TQ monitor and viewsonic vg930m on a side.

I want to upgrade to a real dual monitor setup with thin walls and single monitor stand.

pc is not for gaming.
mostly internet browsing reasonable photoshop and images and watching movies also.

I would prefer better pixel pitch and somewhere around 24 inch screens

or does it make more sense to just buy a big screen for main monitor and have the viewsonit as secondary . I use the second monitor as a backup for viewing documents when im multitasking and have 50 different screens open at one time or when im doing research etc

I decided to just get a 27 in monitor, Have a 22 in for backup and almost never use duel moniter any more, I also have a 32 inch tv hooked up and find myself watching movies on the 27 inch moniter now.

It's really just a matter of taste, I personally like the larger moniter with the smaller one on the side.

I just cant decide lol each one has pros and cons..

bigger is nice but dual monitor is symmetrical. my OCD will be pleased very much... but I know I probably cant afford big enough dual monitor setup...

LOL I get a little OCD about some things, This is the one I have, Had to play with the settings a little to get the pic perfect but I'm very happy with it, Got it a few months ago but one thing that does puss me off about it, It's NOW cheaper than I paid for it lol. But depending on your budget you might be able to swing 2 of them at the current price lol If I wasn't in the middle of buying a house I'd consider a second one.
Newegg.com - LG 27EC33V-B Black 27" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor IPS 200 cd/m2 5,000,000:1

Dauntae

Back
Top Bottom