Double checking before purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep the e7200, buy cheapest 9800GTX, or if you are on an even lower budget, get a nice 8800GT 512mb, which will serve you well for any of the things you mentioned, and then reap the benefits.

also i was thinking about getting Vista or the new SP3 for XP pro and they both 64 Bit.

also i was thinking about getting Vista or the new SP3 for XP pro and they both 64 Bit.

IMO I think you should go with vista I tried it for the first time the other day on my moms new laptop and I enjoyed it. It was a little annoying about all the security checks how it asks you to verify this and that but it didn't seem like a big issue to me.

^yep, i shut off all that **** about allowing programs to run and stuff. it is quite annoying and only would help a very basic user (have vists on laptop). I would say get vista as we are all going to go to it eventually so might as well get it now, hp 64bit. Also 8 gb is way overkill, especially seeing what you will be using th comp for. 2gb would be fine for what your doing. You could get 4gb but it wouldn't really make a large increase in performance with the things the comp willbe used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom