Which do I need to upgrade more?

tdolowy

Solid State Member
Just bought a new cybertronpc so I could game better and im not very pleased about the gaming aspect.
It came with

Processor:
AMD A6-7400K Radeon R5, 6 Compute Cores 2C +4G (2 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

and

Graphics:
AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x1315)

So I know neither of these are that good and I have a $200 budget so what to you guys recommend I do to be able to game at 1080p (And record it good-quality) even if I have to turn the settings all the way down, do I upgrade the GPU or CPU and what one do you recommend? Thanks!

Graphics.

Any good gaming machine will need a GPU & from what I can tell, the GPU is integrated in too the CPU it self.

Can I ask, do you have an SSD, if your wanting speed, and especially performance you'll need a half decent SSD.

Even a low end GPU dedicated card will be much better than anything built in or on board.

I'm looking at CPU Boss as I'm posting this and if your willing to over clock, then you'll get a bit more out of the Chip.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500412

Try that link above and if you wish, put the rest of the money too an SSD if you dont have one.

I do not have a ssd but I might look into getting one, I found this:
EVGA Geforce Gtx 1050 ti SC 4Gb

is that a good gpu and will it mostly fix my problem?
BTW I have 16gb of ram.
Thanks!

and is the one you linked better for the price?

The reason I linked that is because its a sub $100 GPU and its a 1050, I was thinking you could put the rest of the money to an SSD. If the system has 16 GB of RAM, thats more than enough even at high setting that will cope.

I payed around 4-450 was that overpriced?

For a duel core system with no SSD and onboard GPU. If I'm rite in saying that. You've been ripped clean off in my opinion.

I live in the UK and hear we have Gumtree and over their I think you have crags list. You can get a Duel core system running kodi for £40 or approx 55 bucks in US Dollars.

Any gaming system the money will all ways go to the GPU, CPU and Memory and thees days and SSD.

I have a X4 9650 2.3Ghz AMD Chip in a Desktop I bought with a dedicated GPU at the low end of the market what was part of a Job Lot for £30 hear in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom