Which do I choose!?

Ciaranow

Beta member
I want to know what I should do, can you tell me which would be the better buy, I don't care about cost.
Current PC Specs:
AMD Athlon II X2 220
2GB DDR3 Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 9200 graphics
Windows 10 Professional
FHD Moniter
I want to know if I should upgrade my AMD Athlon II X2 220 into an AMD Athlon II X4 615E or if I am better off with a AMD A6 6400K PC With 8GB Ram and Windows 8.1. Please don't say 'just upgrade the ram' or 'buy a new motherboard and get a high end processor' as that is not really an option for me.
Thanks for your time,
Ciaranow
P.S.

The PC is going to be used with general usage however with the occasional Minecraft or Roblox, just so you know!

What's your current board?

Also, not really acceptable to say you don't care about cost then say a new board and processor isn't an option for you.

When I said 'I don't care about the cost ' I meant I don't care about the coat difference between the two options. I cannot get a new on board processor as it will not support the motherboard and if I were to get a new motherboard there is always that chance of it being broken. Also due to the programs I use do not tend to support the programs I use. Due to other circumstances, I am unable to buy a new processor. My current board supports the 615E as I checked online so that's not to worry about however won't accept more than 2gb of ram. So please could you try your best to give an answer or maybe ask me some further questions.
Thanks,
Ciaranow:)

Back
Top Bottom