Display and glare

Status
Not open for further replies.

encity5

Baseband Member
well i got a 22 inch acer ( XL line not exactly sure of the model number atm) i have my 360 hooked up to it mostly, eventually ill have my new rig hooked up with it though. but one thing has been bothering me, my eyes turn to seem strained and uncomfortable after looking at the screen for some time, relatively short sometimes while i play my 360. compared to my laptop screen (sony vaoi) which practically never puts strain on my eyes, im guessing its because of the WSXGA screen and the tru-brite tech that sony boasts about.
anyways i was wondering is there anything i can do to help lessen the strain on my eyes with my monitor? i love the monitor for the size and everything, but wuld like to help so i can feel a lot more comfortable looking at it. i was thinking if there was any screen protector addons or anti glare addons that i can get for the screen, or any DIY things.
any suggestionms? dont want to get a new rig and have my eyes hurt whenever i use it

I would say you should probably sit farther back from the screen. I used to have a 22" CRT monitor at work, and it WOULD strain my eyes towards the end of a 10 hour day, sitting as far back as I could, maybe like 3 feet from the front of it... glad to have my 20" LCD now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom