display driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud5437

In Runtime
Hey guys I just formatted and reinstalled XP Home for this guy I know. The problem is no that I need to update the display driver. Well thatÂ’s what I do when I use my own computer anyways when the screen is like this- just very slow and kind of lags when moving files around. Anyways the only cd he could find was his XP cd and the one for the motherboard cannot be found. Is there any way I could download the driver? All I know about the computer is that itÂ’s an Aspire t120-f870, I canÂ’t find out what type of mother it has.
Any help would be great!
Thanks

Download Everest to see what exact parts you have istalled in the PC. It should tell you what motherboard the PC has. My guess is it will most likely be some generic no-name motherboard. Do you need the motherboard drivers? I mean, it has all the other drivers (video, audio, lan etc.) just belw the picture of the PC. I'm sorry, I'm a bit hopeless at pre-built PCs. :D

There you go again, magouster, making sense and all...

yeah, find out what chipset his motherboard is using (Everest, Belarc Advisor), then go to their site and download his drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom