Dell vs HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvm on this, I think I'm going to get it from Walmart...With best buy its $30 shipping or I have to drive for an hour just to GET to the nearest best buy....But with Walmart, they can ship it free to the Walmart thats like less then 10 minutes away. Thx for the help guys, really appreciated!

Vampire_Slayer said:
Alright, thx guys. I think I'm going to go with the HP, it costs the same as the dell if you get it at bestbuy only it also comes with lightscribe and 40g more memory. As for circuit city, I have heard that its not that great of a store to buy from...Plus its $35 more there but with an $85 rebate (which I have heard that they don't really honor their rebates). Walmart sells it $5 more...Which store would be the best to buy it from?
It doesn't matter who you buy from, Circuit City will still do all repairs on an HP/Compaq computer; HP pays them to do this. I'm just telling you that if you have any issues you can bring it to a CC and they'll fix it if you're under HP's warranty. It makes no difference where you purchase the pc.

jorsoft03 said:
It doesn't matter who you buy from, Circuit City will still do all repairs on an HP/Compaq computer; HP pays them to do this. I'm just telling you that if you have any issues you can bring it to a CC and they'll fix it if you're under HP's warranty. It makes no difference where you purchase the pc.

Alright, sweet deal man.

Ive heard of Dell having wonderful support but Ive never owned one....Im on a zd8000 hp pavilion laptop. It is working wonderfully for me. At least for a whole year now.

recently, the customer service i have experienced from HP has been atrocious.

on that alone, i would pick Dell (seeing as the systems are so similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom