I guess, my question is what is your budget. I shy away from buying computers online. Parts i'm ok with, as long as they are new. but fully built comptuers? I had a friend buy one on ebay, it took him 6 months for the seller to acturally follow up with their warranty/support. basically the system crashed all the time, and it was just a big hassle. He finally ended up getting it shipped back to the person and getting it fixed, after him and I spent countless hours trying to figure it out. adn shipping a comptuer isn't cheap....
I would reconsider buying from ebay, but it depends on your budget. I can look around some, but need to know a price range.
Looking around, here are a few that are in the same price area.
for $399 + ship, and before you think thats too high. let me say a few things.
1) this computer already has an OS, the ebay one does not.
2) Operating systems can be expensive aprox $140.
3) this one has a Athlon 64 CPU instead of an Athlon XP
4) this one is slightly faster at 3400 instead of 3100
5) the hard drive is 200Gbs instead of the 80.
6) You will get tiger direct and eMachines support behind this one, not just a person on ebay.
among other reasons I didn't list.
-- edit again----
Sorry, that one was for the united states website.
this is anotherone, basically the same, 3500+, and its a gateway, but its $420, bit it is in Canada.
Again, i do not know your price range.
If you don't want to pay that much, the Sempron processors are cheaper.