Dead motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds cool, But I still can't let the past die. :' ( So I m trying to to stick with AMD for a little longer. Besides I hear that their 5000+ BE is really good. But then again with the new 45 watt Chips just in, they must be able to over clock a bit higher and at a lower price then some of Intels chips.

The 5000+ Black edition is the only AMD chip that can overclock as good as the E2180 but it is more expensive. If I was going to get an AMD cpu it would be the one. I wouldn't get a tri core since they are outperformed by the Intel E7200 which only costs $132 and consumes less power.

Yeah now I have to get 2 mother boards. One ATX and the other one Micro ATX along with a cheap processor. Probably that 2.5ghz dual core I was showing yall. Right after I kill my brothers for pushing into me while testing my ram and CPU on the other computer. It turns out the CPU worked just fine, the Ram was perfect, as well as the PSU. But the mother board was the problem. So since in the process my other computers mobo got messed up. Hooray I get to buy 2 mobos. With a Fist tight budget, 183$.

Wow I got it to work, $183.57. Not bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom