Cyberpowersystem.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton

Baseband Member
I configured a my own PC on newegg and configured a near identical one on cyberpower. A lot of guys said that building your own seems to be the most inexpensive way to go, but cyberpower would build me one for about the same price.

So I guess I'll go with cyberpower? I'd rather the pros build it.

Are you asking a question about cyberpowersystems?, because im not really sure what the point of this thread is.

Anyways, I would personally build it myself because i had alot of fun building mine. If its about the same price and you dont feel like building it and have the money to do so, get them to build it for you.

I just got one from there for christmas. The real thing is there comps are really good and there prices are to. There support sucks there customs support in terms. You call them tell them your problem and leave the support people message. Then they call you back in like 1-2 days when a agent is available and all the people are chinese!

thebleakness said:
Are you asking a question about cyberpowersystems?, because im not really sure what the point of this thread is.

Anyways, I would personally build it myself because i had alot of fun building mine. If its about the same price and you dont feel like building it and have the money to do so, get them to build it for you.

Well, I was just saying, that I thought nothing could beat the price of a PC if you just build your own. Apparently, cyber power matches my price, so why build your own?

Fun is a big factor I guess.

I'll give it a try I guess.

do they use THE EXACT SAME COMPONENTS? if they dont they use low quality components (cheap capacitors that leak & die)

The_Tobes99 said:
do they use THE EXACT SAME COMPONENTS? if they dont they use low quality components (cheap capacitors that leak & die)

Not exact. After I purchase it, I may want to spend $40 on a better PSU. Other than that, the 6600GT is made by a different company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom