CRT advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
I have been wanting a new monitor for a while now teetering on buying one, and deciding not to, but since 003 has said that 100hz makes the game feel alot more responsive, it has made me want one again. Due to spending loads recently, I will be buying from ebay.

What are good ones? I know .24 is the best dot pitch and higher res and higher hz is better, but what companies and models to chose?? I want a 19" monitor.

I have found a Dell P992 that is round the corner from me, is it any good?

Thanks, Trif.

dell monitors are just made by a generic company, your just paying for the name brand.

i would consider a viewsonic/optiquest, they are the best monitors out there, no comparison.

I'm not a big LCD guy, because I don't have the cash, but every ViewSonic monitor I've dealt with are top notch.

Ryan

I got a second hand 21" monitor for AU$380, but this was about a year or 2 ago
max resolution: 2048x1536
max refresh rate: 180HZ

if you have the desk space, you might want to look for a good 21" monitor. although it wouldn't be good for taking to LAN's (being big and heavy)

LAN's are not a problem, as my PC is too big and heavy for it, and we do alot of XBOX/360 lan's.

I have a 21"TV by my pc and it is too big really.

I thought DELL's use trinitron technology which is sony?

There isn't any 19" viewsonics on ebay yet. :(

Ive got a Dell screen and its pritty **** good... also got one of the best ratings on loads of web-sites that i checked on... so dell isnt that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom