CPU temp please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
i just booted up my pc and im really happy.. bios loaded and it seems to running well. my AMD Cpu is at 40c in the pc health menu. is this a good temp? also i want to know if the stock fan in my case is supposed to be blowing towards the inside or out. it seems to be pulling air in i wanna know if its supposed to be

first 40c while a touch warm is still within specs mine idles at 33c
41c under heavy load. was 40c at idle but i cut out grills covering fans to maximize air flow (cheap case) fan in fron should be pulling air into case fan in back should be blowing out side fan (my personal setup) is having it blow in.
current temps
33c processor
28c system
42c gpu
yours should be fairly similar

mine are a bit higher.. i have some 80mm fans in my house somewhere.ill find them and install them that should help lower it a bit

It's a good temp. Mine idles at around 33~34ish, but under a heavy load it gets pushed to 37~38 (thats OC'd too). Then again, I don't use stock fans. 40 is fine, you might want to get some fans if, under a heavy load, it reaches the 50s imo

Stock HSF, that is a good temp, find 2 80MM fans, save the one with the highest RPM, cut open the other one for the rim, and use it as a funnel. You;ll get a 2-4celcius temp drop.

RockyZ said:
Stock HSF, that is a good temp, find 2 80MM fans, save the one with the highest RPM, cut open the other one for the rim, and use it as a funnel. You;ll get a 2-4celcius temp drop.

really? ive never heard that before. i might try that out. thanks

My case came with a funnel type deal thing for my sie panel so what i did is jsut took it apart since it came in 2 parts and i but a fan on my sidepanel and i but the funnel type thing over the fan so it is blowing on the fan that goes to my heatsink so it cools it down a little more then if i didn't have the funnel on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom