Cpu Fan Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Here's the deal, everyone in my family has at least one computer per person, so we don't have to share and/or break each other's.

I was useing my computer fine... then i had to type something up in WORD, but since i didn't have it installed, and i was to lazy to look for it and install it, i just went on my dad's computer, but it had a pass on it... i went to his work computer, the first thing that comes up on the screen is CPU FAN not running shutdown? (Y/N) I waited for like 3 sec and press Y. Then the next time my dad uses it it works fine, which was like 8 hours later. Then now about a month later, this mornin' I'm like testing out all there 20gig harddrives i got on ebay... I decide to use my dad's comp, once agian the same thing comes up, every time i see him turn it on it works fine!!! EVERYtime i do it it sais that dam thing.

What could be wrong?

hmmm thats really wierd. lol maybe he made it so it would do that everytime you logged on or something. i doubt it though i dont think thats even possible. - charlie

Sorry i must of not put it well, when i just turn it on, the first thing that it sais is CPU FAN NOT R+U+N+N+I+N+G shut down now? (Y/N)

It's like im cursed or something.

I gave the computer a few good hit on the side with a stick, it started working, but then the next time it dies out agian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom