Couple Laptop Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk88

Baseband Member
I was just wondering how much better the geforce go 7900 GS is when compared to the geforce go 7800, if any better?

Also would upgrading from a 1GB ram to a 2GB ram be worth it considering that it would cost an extra $240? Would the boost be that dramatic that I should grab 2GB of ram instead of one?

Lastly, regarding battery life. I just wanted to know how much longer i can stay mobile if i had the 9-cell LiIon battery as opposed to the 6-cell? Thanks.

For $240, 1GB stick of memory and install is way too much. My parents got their laptop memory doubled (1GB-2GB) at Best Buy for $150.

You would be able to stay mobile longer with a 9-cell battery, since it's higher capacity, and unused. Batteries tend to lose life after long time of use.

Unless you use the laptop for gaming, your current video card is good enough. Desktops are much cheaper for gaming.

Regarding the battery, I understand it does last longer than the 6-cell. I wanted to know though, how much longer it lasts.

Dell E1705. Also I wanted to know if the 7900 is that much better than the 7800. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom