Cost to Build A computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ioanni

In Runtime
I just got off the phone tigerdirect.ca and canadacomputers.comand I spoke to them for some parts, and then I asked them how much does it cost for them to install everything. They told me $95 with no operating system and $105 with the operating system plus whatever the parts cost and you can even bring in some of your own parts. Now canadacomputers told me they charge $25 per part. So I think its a pretty good price at Tigerdirect.ca. What do you guys think¿

Save your money, buy the parts, and do it yourself... it's super easy and you can use the extra money to get something else instead of aloting it toward SOMEONE else building it for you.

I know I can do it myslef its not a problem and if I run inot problems 2 of my best friends are pretty good with computers like myself. But yeah I was just wondering if it is a good price right like for only 100 bucks they can put it together for you, all you have to do is install the os. But I guess im looking at it in a different perpective, which would be if you spend alot of money to put the best system you can together then whats an extra 100 dollars

a hundred extra is a lot of things. Maybe a...

better video card?
upgraded RAM?
that better CPU you wanted?
that nice case you couldn't afford?
that nice aftermarket cooler?
etc...

also if u were to go to an actual shop then it would be cheaper
MSY at auburn does it for $75 Aussy includign all software. OS and 24 hour testing
also gives it a 12 month build warrenty

Ture you can use that hundred dollars towards something else. But for me 100 dollard doesnt even touch the processor (LGA 775 Intel Dual Core 3.4GHz Extreme Edition MSRP 1300.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom