sounds risky. i mean people are scared of using AS5 which barely conducts electricity. what concerns me as the only thing they will list as ingredients is "100% liquid metal" which would lead me to believe that they are basically selling you a syringe of mercury (if they're legit) as it is the only liquid metal at room temperature. not surprisingly mercury, as with all metals conducts electricity very
well. i'm just seeing that stuff as hard to apply given the way liquid metals tend to kind of form "blobs" from surface tension it would have to be done carefully otherwise you would end up oozing it over the edges when you put the HSF on.
edit: forgot to mention that mercury is a poisonous, heavy metal that can't be removed from the body just like lead. has been known to cause birth defects and brain damage. so don't get this stuff in your bloodstream