Cooling info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priest84

Solid State Member
I have fans(a few) but I don't think it is enough. How do I tell the temp inside the computer case. I would also like to know what would be the best thing to get, water cooling, or something i can do with things around the house (I'm good at fixing and making things). If someone can help that would be appreciated.

The temperature of the inside of your case can only accurately be determined if you have a temperature sensor mounted to the inside of the case. Some components have sensors that can measure the heat around them and HWMonitor ver. 1.17 might tell you. But I'm only guessing because you haven't told us anything about the computer in question.

What do you need to know about the computer? I have a GeForce 460 GPU, a AMD Phenom 2 processor, a ASUS motherboard in a med sized tower. it has 4 fans(not including the GPU and the one on the processor). It is in an enclosed area under my desk, the back of the desk is open and the door in the front is broken so it never closes. but it still get hot if i stay on to long.

Anything i can do, short of timing my time on the computer.

I can't get into the screenshot tutorial, I don't have the privileges, sorry. Should I just save the info and post it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom