Coolermaster elite 330 with PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have said yes, but:
620W PSU (installed in the case) - 20+4pin, 2x SATA, 4x Molex, 12cm Fan - Customer note: The PSU is not a coolermaster model.
Which means the PSU is going to be cheap and crappy - not something you want to get, if you can avoid it.

The case itself is a decent low-end model though, nothing wrong with it but if you ever do get a dedicated graphics card in future (you mentioned you can only afford integrated right now?) keep in mind that it might not fit in a mid-tower.

My friend has had this case for several months, in it he has an overclocked i5 and ATi HD4890, so I know there are no problems with cooling and fitting stuff in it.
Casecom Shiny White Mid Tower Case with Front 120mm.. | Ebuyer.com

And this as the power supply - best quality you can get for the price. It has one PCI-E 6-pin, so it'll be harder to add a good GPU in future if that's a possibility for you.
Corsair 400W CX PSU - 12cm Fan 80Plus Certified.. | Ebuyer.com
Comes to £54, is that ok?

P.S. There are other sites than eBuyer, you know :p

My friend has had this case for several months, in it he has an overclocked i5 and ATi HD4890, so I know there are no problems with cooling and fitting stuff in it.
Casecom Shiny White Mid Tower Case with Front 120mm.. | Ebuyer.com

And this as the power supply - best quality you can get for the price. It has one PCI-E 6-pin, so it'll be harder to add a good GPU in future if that's a possibility for you.
Corsair 400W CX PSU - 12cm Fan 80Plus Certified.. | Ebuyer.com
Comes to £54, is that ok?

Awesome thanks, ill delete the one i have on my list and update it with them, cheers

*EDIT* ok added them total comes to £333 lol Is this ram any good? http://www.ebuyer.com/product/135600 Most i can go to is about £60 on that allso, and id really like 4gb

Glad to be of help :) Need anything else, just ask. Preferably, use this thread rather than making a new one in future.

Well, according to the specs in your signature, do you not already have 2GB? In which case, just get a similar set of 1x2GB; it'll be cheaper than buying a new, 2x2GB set.

Depending on what your current RAM's specs are, you could add this
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/98710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom