Confusion with updating BIOS
I have a Panasonic CF-37 Laptop and i donwloaded a newer bios and it was a self extracting exe. This is what the Readme says:
BIOS update for the CF-37LB using Windows NT, 98, or 2000.
Use EXTREME caution when updating the BIOS.
1. Create a bootable diskette with no config.sys or autoexec.bat.
2. Extract the files to that diskette.
3. Make sure the computer is connected with it's power supply.
4. Re-boot the computer, booting from the diskette.
5. When finished, remove the diskette and reset the computer.
The laptop does not have a floppy drive. Is there a way to make a CD that will update the BIOS?