computerhq.com Credible? Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
well heres the dilemma, Ive narrowed my specific requirements for a case down to the Lian Li PC-65B

however... I now have a dilemma between two stores to purchase from... I would go with Xoxide... but they have a higher price, and an apparently different model

Lian Li PC-65B Case

the $110 one is on computerhq.com, but I have never heard of it, and there seem to be only 200 some reviews on it from such sites as bizrate and such... I really don't want to be scammed

Lian-li PC65B ATX BLACK ALIMUNUM MID. TOWER CHASSIS TRANSPARENT SIDE WINDOW (PC65B) : ComputerHQ

however.. besides credibility, the two cases are different!? same model name and specifications, but on the xoxide one, the front intake fan is fitted for up to 120 MM, unlike the computerhq.com version which has room for 2 80mm intake fans... I really like the look of the dual fans in the front...

so... can anyone backup the credibility of computerhq.com?

Depends on how you like it. I think this model here: Lian Li PC-65B Case is a new revision of the case. As the one from Xioxide: Lian Li PC-65B Case is the older revision. I do like the older revision due to the 120mm fan as an intake and an exhaust. As you do know, the bigger the fan, the more air it moves. Also it's much more quieter then 2 80mm running. It's pretty loud, because I've ran 2 80mm and it does take me awhile to sleep with the high RPM it's running at.

hmm, well I don't care much for sound since it doesn't bother me at all, personally I like the two 80mm intake look and thats what I really want to go for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom