This Computer vs That

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i know sli scales way better than cross fire but the ait gpu's are cheaper and are easier to fit in to his budget. but either the gigabyte or biostar will perform well just the biostar has the edge on it when overclocking.

Certain cards scale better then others. It doesn't really have much to do with Nvidia or ATI.

9600GSO and 9600 GT's scale very well. While the G92's didn't scale as well.

As far as the 38** series are concerned, I have no idea. But 48** series sure as **** scale very well.

Thank you everyone for your help. The parts arrived yesterday for my computer and well at this moment I am installing the OS on it. Everything appears to be working decently and running fine.

I was able to build it myself without any help aside from an old online guide and the less than detailed instruction manuals for each part.

I love a great ending, How did your wi....AH the roommate take it (JK) Great pc compared to the ones you started looking at.

Dauntae

The "roommate" (sad I have to hide things from her like she is my wife), thinks that my father decided to give me a Christmas present of building my own computer and she thinks he is paying me back for all the parts.

Luckily since she is only my roommate, she does not see my financial statements ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom