This Computer vs That

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkkennedy

Solid State Member
Alright, so I am looking for a decent computer that can run games on at the least min. - med. settings with a decent FPS. I do not have a lot of money to throw around easily, so going budget here. I have two that I am looking at with a fair amount of cost difference. Basically if Computer 1 is good enough then I will go with it, otherwise, I may have to go with Computer 2 if Computer 1 is going to fail on all levels.

Computer 1 (Dual Core E5200) @ $349
Computer 2 (Quad Core Q 8200) @ $529

All do not include OS.

Please provide support here and any insight you have.

both of those pc's will suck hard in games except for the quad core. cant you build it your self? if you do then you can get a pc that will max out most-all games out there,except crysis. how much do you want to spend?

The Q8200 blew goats anyway. The Q6600 would be loads better if you ask me. Check out newegg and piece it together, we'll help you with whatever you need.

Right now I am looking at around $500 - $600 price range max really. So I am limited. The idea is to get something at this time that is ok and then as I save money I will upgrade it.

So I get back to building being the best option. I have just never built one and would hate to ruin it my first attempt on something I spent this much money on.

building a pc is easy. we can help. and that is a good sugestion peter i didnt add up all the prices and just kindve assunmed it was around $600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom