Computer Not Working Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8boarder1414

Baseband Member
I have no idea what I did to my computer. Like i inserted anew video card and it worked great and i was playing bf2 and i dled the 1.12 patch and it froze my computer so i had to restart it and now when i turned it on no icons or the start bar came up... the onyl way i could get on the internet and onto these forums was by starting a new task and finding the internet explorer program... I have no idea what to do or how to get my screen back... plzz help! My wallpaper is still up and everything i just have no windows! It has also became slow lately... i doubt its a virus tho

First of all calm down with all the posts. You don't three posts going at the same time covering the same subject. That being said it's very possible that it is a virus. Some patches and mods are very dangerous. Boot into safe-mode by pressing F8 during the post and do a system restore. See if that helps.

Reformat! That always solves all my problems and its never a bad thing when you get a new video card.

I was going to say that but I didn't know if he had any info that he wanted to keep. Formatting should be your last resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom