Choosing a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I don't, I just thought it would be nice for some of the games coming out with direct x 10. I don't want to really have to replace this card soon.

The X1950XT is a solid card for the price- you could also wait a few days for the benchies for the 2900PRO and see how that does.

Alright as far as the video card issue goes I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get the GeForce 7950gt. But as far as the rest of my computer goes I would still like to know if it will all work together and if anyone else has any recommendation especially on the motherboard since I don't know much about them yet. Thanks a lot!

I don't know man, I still think I'm gonna go with the 1950pro because the first benchmark test you sent even said they were disappointed with the performance of the midrange DX 10 cards, and the second was using an overclocked version of the 8600gts and still was really close to the 1950pro. And also the midrange DX 10 cards don't play well at all with DX 10 enabled games, like less than 10 fps I've seen. So if I need DX 10 later I can buy a better card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom