Check out my build - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > System Upgrades
Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Check out my build

After a few weeks of research I've came up with my build.
Over the few weeks I've learned many things and hopefully
I thought right. I'm ordering tonight.

Tell me how my build is looking, this is mainly for games. - Once You Know, You Newegg

If that link does not work let me know.
I really do not know anything about motherboards.

I plan on turning the phenom into a quad and if it does not end up being a quad I'm really fine with that. No overclocking.

Thank you guys!

Old 04-29-2010, 07:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
muffin enthusiast
Default Re: Check out my build

the cpu, mobo, gpu, and psu you have listed would total about $362.

for $364 ($2 more) you could get these, - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more! - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

the cpu was changed to the black edition dual core callisto, the gpu was upgraded to the faster hd 5770, and you get a modular ocz 500w psu which makes for easier cable management and helps improve airflow in your case.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On