Cheap new build x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsteve

Daemon Poster
hey people at tech-forums

been given a tall order by my dad and a friend to put togeather 2 builds and its got me in a bit of a spin.

the one for my family first, basicly its for a bit of everything from gaming to videos to everything inbetween.

it dosent have to be fast but the cheaper the better, have no prefrance to brands and it will be staying at stock, it would be stunning if we cound use the parts we already have which would be a set of drives, ATI 4850 and 4gb worth of this ram...... OCZ 2GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Platinum Rev 2.0 (2x1GB) - Aria Technology

its just everything else from there including a OS, we will also be getting everything from aria.co.uk (there a mile away from our house so over the counter ect)

The second build is for a friend.

He's told me he dosent want to spend more then £650 and he wants to play games on it.

the only 2 games he said he would love to play on it would be CoD4 and Final Fantasy 14, he is not to bothered about brands but i would love to put a physx compatible card in there like a 260

its a complete new build this one (no parts bourght or sat around), would just love to do somthing special on this one.

ok i know its a tall order so i'll say thanks befor you look at anything

What's your budget on the first one? Do either need KB, mouse, monitor?

thats the only thing i forgot :angry:

they dont need KB, Mouse or monitor and the budget on the first one, we havent talked about a budget but say around £600, cheaper the better

THERMALTAKE CASE VJ70001N2Z WING RS 200 BLK - Aria Technology
£27.40 exc. VAT

OCZ 500W StealthXstream Power Supply PSU - Aria Technology
£39.95 exc. VAT

AMD Athlon II X4 620 Retail - Aria Technology
£64.57 exc. VAT

Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H AMD 780G Socket AM2+ Motherboard PCI-E 2.0 (x16) - Aria Technology
£59.95 exc. VAT

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64 OEM with Windows 7 Voucher - Aria Technology
£77.62 exc. VAT (didn't see any Win7 OEM)

Total = £269.49 exc. VAT (VAT is like delivery, right?)

For the friend, the same, with:

OCZ 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Titanium XTC (2x2GB) - Aria Technology
£37.95 exc. VAT

500Gb Western Digital SATA2 - 16MB - 7200RPM - Aria Technology
£32.39 exc. VAT

SAPPHIRE HD4890 1GB VAPOR-X GRAPHICS CARD - Aria Technology
£139.95 exc. VAT

Total = £479 exc. VAT

[If VAT should be included then these numbers will go up. ;) You could always ad more to the builds, of course... i was trying to keep the price low.]

VAT = Value added tax or somthing daft like that, basicly its a 15% tax hike on everything that the govment take :crazy:

gonna go up to 17.5% again soon dang rip off so all the prices will be WITH that.

PS.

total life saver Trotter thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom