changing cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisermoran

Baseband Member
Im bored with how my PC looks and want to replace the case. Is it a straightforward task? Case im getting is Asus TM231 my motherboard is made by asus too.

Cheers, Deano.

Yeah, unless you cheap out and get a case that hardly meets measurement standards, it should just be a fun little swicheroo. No biggie.

Ryan

What does your case look like now, can you post a picture? Also, what dont you like about it and what do you want in a case?

kaisermoran said:
Im bored with how my PC looks and want to replace the case. Is it a straightforward task? Case im getting is Asus TM231 my motherboard is made by asus too.

Cheers, Deano.
Make sure you install the backplate from the mobo first, I put in the motherboard first and tried to install the backplate which was very stupid... And then some skrews got stuck grrr. When you put the spacers on make sure that they are very tight I made mine loose and couldn't take the skrews out. If you need any additional help with putting a motherboard inside of your case and plugging everything in then check this thread out: http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=82566&highlight=How+to+build+a+computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom